A custom Ad Exchange platform can significantly improve the media-buying & selling experience.
For advertisers this means:
- Greater transparency about what inventory they are purchasing and where it is being served
- Wider reach with access to greater variety of inventory including mobile, video and native ads
- More efficient ad spend through closer contact with publishers thanks to programmatic direct and greater audience segmentation possibilities leading to more targeted campaigns
For publishers this means:
- Greater control by offering inventory through private marketplaces that connect publishers with preferred buyers
- Higher yield by including price floor options and incorporating header bidding possibilities
- Reduced waste by allowing open auctions with real-time bidding to make sure no impressions go unsold
Why choose us?
- We have over 7 years experience in building Ad Tech solutions.
- We’ve launched our own AdTech startup, Kanary NEST(a demand-side platform), which was later successfully acquired by Gravity4.
- 8/10 of our projects are based on Ad Tech and analytics – we have the technical know-how and experience to design and build robust and visually impressive Ad Tech platforms and apps.
- More than 60% of our new business comes from client referrals.
- We’ve developed 100+ successful projects for a wide range of companies.
- The companies we’ve worked with have raised over $42m in funding & investment rounds.
Why choose us to help you build an Ad Exchange Platform
Experienced Ad Tech Developers
We know what it takes to build successful software. Our 7+ years of experience in developing a variety of Ad Tech platforms for clients as well as building our own DSP (Kanary NEST) means we understand the advertising industry from A to Z.
I was extremely impressed with Clearcode’s ability to work in unison with us, it really felt like they were part of our team. Our cooperation was seamless and the time zone differences didn’t disrupt the flow of development.Steve White, Clarivoy CEO
Clearcode impresses me with their technical knowledge and responsiveness on a daily basis. I couldn’t ask for a better engineering partner.Mike Arsenault, Co-founder Rejoiner
Full-Service Software Development Team
Developing an Ad Exchange platform in partnership with a software development company is not only faster and more efficient, but also provides continuity throughout the entire process. Our experienced developers work with you at every stage of your project – UX/UI design, development, project management, and system administration.
Agile Development Method
We build Ad Tech software using agile development methods – which results in features being released sooner with fewer bugs, and provides more transparency during your project’s development. Your project will have a dedicated project manager overseeing the development process and keeping you constantly in the loop.
Our full-service software development teams specialize in building custom analytics and SaaS platforms for the advertising and marketing industries. Our dedication and attention to detail have resulted in many successful, long-term relationships with our clients.
With offices in both Europe and the U.S., we’ve designed, developed and maintained Ad Tech platforms for a wide range of agencies and companies.
We chose Clearcode as a partner because of their expertise in developing AdTech solutionsLuke Tuttle, VP International Product, Klarna