Find out more about our development servicesSchedule a call with our team
How can our DOOH advertising platform development services help you?
Below are just some of the ways our AdTech development teams can help you:
- Design and build a custom programmatic digital out-of-home advertising platform, such as a demand-side platform (DSP) and supply-side platform (SSP).
- Expand your existing DOOH ad platform by integrating it with demand, supply, and data sources.
- Develop new features for your programmatic DOOH ad platform.
- Add new media-buying methods to your DOOH advertising platform, such as real-time bidding (RTB).
- Improve the performance of your existing software by optimizing the code base and infrastructure setup.
Our AdTech platform development experience
- Our experienced designers and developers have been building advertising and marketing technology since 2009 .
- We’ve launched our own AdTech startup – Kanary NEST (a demand-side platform), which was later acquired by Gravity4.
- We founded Piwik PRO – a privacy-focused on-premises and cloud marketing suite used by governments and companies operating in the financial, healthcare, and retail & ecommerce sectors.
- We built 7suite (now part of Piwik PRO) — a MarTech stack consisting of a tag manager, data management platform (DMP), and an ad personalization & remarketing platform.
- Our in-house teams spend over 12,000 hours each month designing and building AdTech & MarTech platforms for our clients.
- We’ve developed over 200 successful projects for clients of all sizes.
What makes us the right choice for your DOOH advertising platform development project?
Experienced and full-service AdTech development teams
Building software for the advertising technology industry is not like building software for other industries.
It requires knowledge of how all the different AdTech platforms work together, understanding the key technical challenges and processes that need to be addressed (e.g. bid request timeouts), and experience with working on different AdTech development projects.
Since 2009, our AdTech development teams have helped our partners design, build, launch, and maintain all kinds of advertising technology platforms, including DSPs, SSPs, and DMPs.
Clearcode’s knowledge of the complex inner workings of AdTech & MarTech is second to none.Stéphan Montigaud
Deputy CEO, Head of Operations at Mediapost Communication
I was extremely impressed with Clearcode’s ability to work in unison with us, it really felt like they were part of our team. Our cooperation was seamless.Steve White
CEO at Clarivoy
Full control over the code base and intellectual property
There are many different white-labelled AdTech platforms out there, but if you need to own the code base, product roadmap, and IP, then these solutions won’t be suitable.
By partnering with us to build your programmatic DOOH ad platform, you’ll maintain 100% ownership of the code base and IP (of course, excluding any licensed software), as well as have complete control over your product’s roadmap.
Help and advice with product development
Because we’ve worked on 200+ advertising and marketing technology projects, we can help you make decisions about which features to build and the path to take with your project.
Our teams will also outline the main technical challenges of your project to help you select the best solution and approach.
We’re a full-service software development company that specializes in AdTech and MarTech.
Since 2009, we’ve partnered with companies of all sizes, including startups, medium-sized companies, and corporate enterprises, to help them build new products, as well as expand and improve their existing solutions.
Our teams can handle all aspects of the development process, from UX/UI design and software development, through to DevOps and infrastructure maintenance. They are also flexible enough to act as the sole technical team for our clients, as well as cooperate with your existing development teams.
We chose Clearcode as a partner because of their expertise in developing AdTech solutions.Luke Tuttle
VP International Product at Klarna