Got questions about building a DSP?Send us your questions
A custom demand-side platform built to provide you with a range of business advantages
Here’s what your company can do with a custom demand-side platform (DSP):
- Save money on media buys: Eliminate commissions paid to external DSPs and accurately calculate the exact cost of each media purchase.
- Eliminate white label fees: Take media buying in-house and avoid the high fees associated with using a white-labeled DSP.
- Customize the platform: Implement proprietary trading strategies, optimize algorithms, and build custom features to increase ad & targeting performance.
- Generate more revenue: Sell your custom DSP to clients and drive more revenue to your company and increase your company’s overall market value.
- Integrate it with other in-house platforms: Keep your media-buying process under one roof by integrating a custom DSP with other ad tech platforms.
Why choose us to build your DSP?
- We have 9+ years of experience in designing and building advertising technology.
- We’ve launched our own AdTech startup – Kanary NEST (a demand-side platform), which was later acquired by Gravity4.
- We founded Piwik PRO – a privacy-focused on-premises and cloud marketing suite used by governments and companies operating in the financial, healthcare, and retail & ecommerce sectors.
- We built 7suite (now part of Piwik PRO) — a MarTech stack consisting of a tag manager, data management platform (DMP), and an ad personalization & remarketing platform.
- Our in-house teams spend over 15,000 hours each month designing and building AdTech & MarTech platforms for our clients.
- We’ve developed over 100 successful projects for clients of all sizes.
3 reasons why clients choose us as their AdTech development partner
Experienced AdTech developers
Building AdTech platforms isn’t for the fainthearted, and it certainly isn’t for your average software development company. Advertising technology development requires a unique set of skills, in-depth industry knowledge, and experience acquired over a number of years. Our teams have been designing, building, and maintaining AdTech and MarTech platforms for since 2009. We also built our own DSP — Kanary NEST, which was acquired by Silicon Valley-based startup, Gravity4.
I was extremely impressed with Clearcode’s ability to work in unison with us, it really felt like they were part of our team. Our cooperation was seamless and the time zone differences didn’t disrupt the flow of development.Steve White, Clarivoy CEO
Clearcode impresses me with their technical knowledge and responsiveness on a daily basis. I couldn’t ask for a better engineering partner.Mike Arsenault, Co-founder Rejoiner
Full-service AdTech development teams
Most of our clients already have an in-house development team, but simply lack the required amount of resources, time, and experience needed to build and further develop their AdTech platforms. That’s why they turn to us! Our full-service development teams can handle all the technical aspects of the project and collaborate with your existing teams.
Agile and incremental development
Anyone can make a project drag on for years and years, but few software development companies can plan, design, build, and release a working product within 4 months. Our incremental and agile approach to AdTech platform development enables our clients to acheive regular success, deliver a product that’s inline with their users’ needs, and make improvements to it over time based on user feedback.
We are a full-service software development company that specializes in AdTech and MarTech development.
With offices in both Europe and the U.S., we’ve partnered with AdTech vendors and ad agencies to design, develop, and maintain advertising technology — from DSPs to SSPs and everything in between.
We chose Clearcode as a partner because of their expertise in developing AdTech solutionsLuke Tuttle, VP International Product, Klarna