What types of header bidding solutions can we help you build?
We can help you build a custom header bidding platform or extend your current platform to include header bidding capabilities:
- A supply-side platform (SSP): Help publishers generate more revenue by building a custom SSP complete with header bidding capabilities or adding these functionalities to your existing SSP.
- A demand-side platform (DSP): Give advertisers access to more premium inventory by adding header bidding functionality to your existing DSP or building a custom DSP from scratch.
- An ad exchange or ad network: Facilitate the buying and selling of inventory by building header bidding functionality into your ad exchange or ad network.
- Header bidding solutions for video: Create an innovative video header bidding solution by taking the principles of header bidding in display and applying them to video advertising.
- Header bidding for mobile apps: Develop a custom solution that focuses on the idea behind header bidding to help publishers better monetize their apps.
Why choose us to build your custom header bidding solution?
- We have 9+ years of experience in designing and building advertising technology.
- We’ve helped our clients integrate their platforms with 20+ AdTech platforms.
- We launched our own AdTech startup, Kanary NEST (a demand-side platform), which was later successfully acquired by Gravity4.
- We founded 7suite – a fully customizable data management stack consisting of a data management platform, tag management system, and content personalization engine.
- Our in-house teams spend over 15,000 hours each month designing and building AdTech & MarTech platforms for our clients.
- We’ve developed over 100 successful projects for clients of all sizes.
Why work with us to build your custom header bidding solution?
Full-Service Ad Tech Development Teams
Building a quality header bidding platform requires a number of resources – designers, project managers, tech leads, frontend and backend developers, and DevOps. Our full-service software development teams contain all the resources needed to take your header bidding project from conception to launch, and beyond.
I was extremely impressed with Clearcode’s ability to work in unison with us, it really felt like they were part of our team. Our cooperation was seamless and the time zone differences didn’t disrupt the flow of development.Steve White, Clarivoy CEO
Clearcode impresses me with their technical knowledge and responsiveness on a daily basis. I couldn’t ask for a better engineering partner.Mike Arsenault, Co-founder Rejoiner
Experienced Ad Tech Developers
You wouldn’t take your Lamborghini to a Toyota dealership for a service, so why would you trust a generic software development company to build your Ad Tech platform? Our teams have been designing and building custom Ad Tech platforms for over 7 years. We have the industry experience and technical know-how required to deliver quality solutions.
Agile Development With A Focus On Incremental Success
Project success doesn’t happen at the end of a project, it happens at various stages during the project’s life cycle. We aim to achieve incremental success by applying our tried and true software development process to every project. Our process involves rapid prototyping, minimum viable product (MVP) development, and agile development.
Clearcode is a full-service software development house specializing in designing and building custom platforms for the advertising and marketing industries. With over 100 employees working in our offices in Poland and the U.S, we’ve helped startups, advertising agencies, and Ad Tech companies design, build, and maintain quality software.
We chose Clearcode as a partner because of their expertise in developing AdTech solutionsLuke Tuttle, VP International Product, Klarna