Our MarTech Development Services, Your Marketing Technology Solutions
Whether you want to build one MarTech platform, or a whole MarTech stack, our full-service team of MarTech developers can help you plan, design, build, and maintain quality marketing technology.
By working with us, you can build a range of MarTech platforms, some include:
- Analytics and tracking: Track the performance of your ads, emails, website, and web & mobile apps to improve the performance or your marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Tag management system (TMS): Free up your marketers’ precious time by building a TMS to help them create, deploy, and manage their marketing tags.
- Data management platform (DMP): Use the data you collect to improve your business by monetizing the data, using it to improve your online advertising campaigns, utilizing it to optimize conversion rates, and discovering more about your customers (e.g. by creating a single customer view – SCV).
- Ad remarketing and retargeting: Optimize campaigns by displaying highly relevant ads to users who have interacted with your brand or website.
Why choose us as your MarTech development partner?
- We have 8+ years of experience in designing and building marketing technology.
- We founded Piwik PRO – a privacy-focused on-premises and cloud marketing suite used by governments and companies operating in the financial, healthcare, and retail & ecommerce sectors.
- We’ve launched our own AdTech startup – Kanary NEST (a demand-side platform), which was later acquired by Gravity4.
- We built 7suite (now part of Piwik PRO) — a MarTech stack consisting of a tag manager, data management platform (DMP), and an ad personalization & remarketing platform.
- Our in-house teams spend over 15,000 hours each month designing and building AdTech & MarTech platforms for our clients.
- We’ve developed over 100 successful projects for clients of all sizes.
What do our experience and skills mean to you?
Our first-hand marketing technology development experience means no learning curves
Our full-service team have not only built quality MarTech platforms for our clients, we have also founded our own MarTech and AdTech companies – Kanary NEST, Piwik PRO, and 7suite. This first-hand industry experience allows us to avoid the problems and steep learning curves that inexperienced software development companies would face and ensures project success.
I was extremely impressed with Clearcode’s ability to work in unison with us, it really felt like they were part of our team. Our cooperation was seamless and the time zone differences didn’t disrupt the flow of development.Steve White, Clarivoy CEO
Clearcode impresses me with their technical knowledge and responsiveness on a daily basis. I couldn’t ask for a better engineering partner.Mike Arsenault, Co-founder Rejoiner
Our full-service MarTech development approach means incremental success
Quality software means having a solid software development strategy, here’s ours:
You’ll first work with our designers to create your project’s vision and produce a working prototype that can be shown to early users, investors, and stakeholders. Then, you’ll work with our developers to build and launch a minimum viable product (MVP) and get into the hands of your initial users to gain valuable feedback.
Finally, you’ll continue to work your designated development team to improve the platform based on user feedback and the project’s roadmap.
Our agile approach to MarTech development means quality software
We create MarTech software according to the agile method – this results in features being released sooner with fewer bugs, and provides more transparency during your project’s development. Your project will have a dedicated project manager overseeing the MarTech development process and keeping you constantly in the loop.
With offices in the US and EU, our full-service team of designers, developers, project managers, and DevOps specialize in building custom analytics and SaaS platforms for the advertising and marketing industries.
As a trusted technology partner, we apply our first-hand industry experience with our proven agile development strategy to deliver quality software to our clients to ensure they achieve success from day 1.
We chose Clearcode as a partner because of their expertise in developing AdTech solutionsLuke Tuttle, VP International Product, Klarna