How much will it cost to build your programmatic platform?Contact our team for an initial project consultation
What kinds of programmatic solutions can we build for you?
Here are just some of the programmatic platforms we can build:
- Demand-side platforms (DSP)
- Ad exchanges
- Supply-side platforms (SSP)
- Data management platforms (DMP)
- Ad servers and ad networks
- Plus many other platforms in the AdTech ecosystem
We can also help you improve the performance of your existing programmatic media-buying platform, as well as develop new features.
What makes us qualified to build your programmatic media-buying platform?
- Our experienced designers and developers have been building advertising and marketing technology since 2009 .
- We’ve launched our own AdTech startup – Kanary NEST (a demand-side platform), which was later acquired by Gravity4.
- We founded Piwik PRO – a privacy-focused on-premises and cloud marketing suite used by governments and companies operating in the financial, healthcare, and retail & ecommerce sectors.
- We built 7suite (now part of Piwik PRO) — a MarTech stack consisting of a tag manager, data management platform (DMP), and an ad personalization & remarketing platform.
- Our in-house teams spend over 15,000 hours each month designing and building AdTech & MarTech platforms for our clients.
- We’ve developed over 100 successful projects for clients of all sizes.
Why partner with us to build your custom programmatic media-buying platform?
Development teams with industry experience
One mistake that a lot of companies make is they choose to work with an inexperienced or generic software development company to build their Ad Tech platform. Building high-performance programmatic platforms requires specific skills and industry experience – our teams have both.
Clearcode’s knowledge of the complex inner workings of AdTech & MarTech is second to none.Stéphan Montigaud
Deputy CEO, Head of Operations at Mediapost Communication
I was extremely impressed with Clearcode’s ability to work in unison with us, it really felt like they were part of our team. Our cooperation was seamless.Steve White
CEO at Clarivoy
Full-service software development
Our teams consist of all the resources need to plan, design, build, and maintain programmatic media-buying platforms. You will be assigned your very own team that includes a project manager, tech lead, UX/UI and graphic designers, frontend and backend developers, and DevOps.
An focus on incremental development and regular releases
Our goal is to start development as soon as possible. To achieve this, we utilize our set of ready-to-extend components and validated proofs of concept to help us shorten the development cycle of the minimum viable product (MVP) and reduce project risk. Once you have a working MVP, we focus on releasing new and improved features on a regular basis – allowing you to ship new versions of your programmatic media-buying platform to users and stakeholders and make immediate changes based on their input and feedback.
We are a full-service software development house that specializes in AdTech, MarTech, and data analytics platform development.
Since 2009, we’ve partnered with private and publicly traded tech companies to solve their business and technological problems.
Our 120+ employees work out of our offices in the U.S and Central Europe.
We chose Clearcode as a partner because of their expertise in developing AdTech solutionsLuke Tuttle, VP International Product, Klarna