Looking at building an SSP? Find out how we can helpContact us
What can you achieve with a custom SSP?
By building your own custom supply-side platform, you not only get all the benefits of a SSP, but you also gain a number of other competitive advantages:
- Own the platform and your data: If you build your own custom SSP, compared to if you rent one from a third-party vendor, then you maintain full control of the Intellectual Property and data.
- Customize the platform: Create your own product roadmap and build new features to optimize your inventory and gain deeper insights into its performance.
- Save money on fees and commissions: Stop paying commissions and fees to external SSPs.
- Generate more revenue: Create a SSP and add it to your current Ad Tech stack and drive more revenue to your company and increase your company’s overall market value.
Our Ad Tech Development Experience
- Our experienced designers and developers have been building advertising and marketing technology since 2009 .
- We’ve launched our own AdTech startup – Kanary NEST (a demand-side platform), which was later acquired by Gravity4.
- We founded Piwik PRO – a privacy-focused on-premises and cloud marketing suite used by governments and companies operating in the financial, healthcare, and retail & ecommerce sectors.
- We built 7suite (now part of Piwik PRO) — a MarTech stack consisting of a tag manager, data management platform (DMP), and an ad personalization & remarketing platform.
- Our in-house teams spend over 15,000 hours each month designing and building AdTech & MarTech platforms for our clients.
- We’ve developed over 100 successful projects for clients of all sizes.
Why choose us as your SSP development team?
We’ve been designing, building, and maintaining AdTech platforms since 2009
Our teams have many years of experience in designing and developing successful AdTech platforms. During that time, we’ve not only built software for our clients, but also started a couple of our own ventures, including building a demand-side platform (DSP) — Kanary NEST, and Piwik PRO — a privacy-focused marketing suite.
I was extremely impressed with Clearcode’s ability to work in unison with us, it really felt like they were part of our team. Our cooperation was seamless and the time zone differences didn’t disrupt the flow of development.Steve White, Clarivoy CEO
Clearcode impresses me with their technical knowledge and responsiveness on a daily basis. I couldn’t ask for a better engineering partner.Mike Arsenault, Co-founder Rejoiner
Full-Service SSP Development Team
One of the main reasons clients choose us is because we provide services for every stage of the project’s life cycle – from UX/UI design, to development, through to software support and maintenance. Our ability to design, build, release, and maintain your SSP allows you to keep your whole project centralized – therefore reducing risk and maximizing development time.
Our Incremental & Agile Development Approach
Delivering you a successful project is our top priority, which is why we take an incremental & agile approach to software development. Our process involves starting off with Rapid Prototyping, then moving on to MVP development, and then continuing development and supporting the project post-launch. We are able to achieve incremental success at each stage of the project’s life cycle by adopting an agile approach to software development. This approach enables you to get your platform in the hands of your users faster and brings about success sooner.
Our full-service Ad Tech development teams specialize in designing and building custom analytics and enterprise SaaS platforms for the advertising and marketing industries. Our incremental and agile development approach helps our clients achieve early success and improve the software over time based on user feedback.
With offices in both Europe and the U.S., we’ve designed, developed, and maintained applications and platforms for agencies, medium- to large-sized companies, and AdTech & MarTech vendors.
We chose Clearcode as a partner because of their expertise in developing AdTech solutionsLuke Tuttle, VP International Product, Klarna