Our Web Analytics Development Services
We are a full-service web analytics development company that has built over 100 successful projects for clients of all sizes. We specialize in building web analytics platforms for all kinds of use cases, some include:
- Web analytics platforms for ecommerce.
- Web analytics platforms for advertising.
- Web analytics platforms for social media.
- Web analytics platforms for connecting cross-device usage.
- Plus many other areas!
Why choose us to Develop Your Web Analytics Platform?
- Clearcode has provided custom web analytics development services to clients of Piwik – the leading open-source web analytics platform
- We’ve launched our own analytics startup, Piwik PRO, which provides enterprise-level services and cloud-hosting solutions to Piwik users
- 6 out 10 of our projects are analytics-based – we have the technical know-how and experience needed to design and build visually impressive and robust big data analytics platforms and apps
- More than 60% of our new business comes from client referrals
3 Benefits of Working with us to Build Your Web Analytics Platform
1. Your web analytics platform will be built by specialists.
Web analytics is a specific area of software development and requires specialized skills, first-hand knowledge, and industry experience – our team has all 3.
We’ve help clients build successful web analytics-based businesses and we’ve also started our own web analytics business, Piwik PRO – an official Piwik analytics company that provides premium features to Piwik users. You can be assured that our team will apply our first-hand knowledge and industry experience to your web analytics project to ensure it’s a success from day 1.
I was extremely impressed with Clearcode’s ability to work in unison with us, it really felt like they were part of our team. Our cooperation was seamless and the time zone differences didn’t disrupt the flow of development.Steve White, Clarivoy CEO
Clearcode impresses me with their technical knowledge and responsiveness on a daily basis. I couldn’t ask for a better engineering partner.Mike Arsenault, Co-founder Rejoiner
2. You can get your web analytics platform built from start to finish.
Finding a full-service development company that can help you plan, design, build, and maintain your web analytics platform will allow you to keep your whole project centralized – and therefore will reduce risk of failure, increase productivity, and improve communication between teams (an important aspect that is often overlooked).
Our designers, developers, project managers, and sysadmins can help you with all areas of web analytics development – we just need your idea.
3. Work with a technology partner who is just as committed to success as you are.
The one thing that separates us from other software development companies is the fact that we pride ourselves on being a technology partner to our clients. But what does that mean? Well, that means we’ll provide you with a quality web analytics platform, join you in your quest for success, and assist you in making decisions based on our experience.
And to ensure we deliver a successful project ready for users and investors, we’ll build your web analytics platform according to the agile methodologies as this allows us to prevent obstacles, release new features sooner, and constantly test each new part of the platform to ensure its built to the highest quality. Plus, you’ll have full transparency into the progress of your project and be able to change your project’s direction if and when needed.
We chose Clearcode as a partner because of their expertise in developing AdTech solutionsLuke Tuttle, VP International Product, Klarna